Instructor: Harry Ron Brown
Experience level: No experience necessary
Create a masterpiece with scrap glass
- Learn how to make a pot melt and how to use damning methods to contain the flow of glass in the kiln using Bullseye glass.
- Learn how to create different design effects through use of colour and construction of your pot.
- Basics of cutting and packing glass into pots
- The cost of the workshop includes firing, all glass included.
- Students to return at a future date to learn cold working, including sand blasting and grinding edges.
Please contact the studio for more information for our current
In-House Workshop Schedule
(08) 9375 9810 or email us
Please wear enclosed shoes and comfortable casual clothes to all workshops.
Please bring a note book and your camera or phone.
** bookings are essential for all workshops.
*** the workshop schedule is subject to change.