Teacher: Brenda Ellen
Art Glass Studio Unit 1/12 Marchant Way Morley WA 6062 T: 9375 9810
This course is designed to teach students the art of mosaics using glass as the creative medium.
There is an option to make a predesigned plaque or something that you may have in mind given the time frame.
You will learn how to select and prepare surfaces, design and apply the mosaic, grout and finish off the surface.
All the materials and designs are available for selection from the studio should you require and sold as a kit.
You are however also welcome to design your own piece.
On Completion of the workshop you would have:
1. Learnt the fundamentals of mosaic design
2. Learnt various application and design techniques
3. Been exposed to glass as a creative mosaic medium
4. Learnt how to cut glass and use specialised tools
5. Made a mosaic platter or item or your choice
6. Received notes on the workshop information
This workshop is 16 hours spread over four lessons on Fridays.
Courses can run with four students at any one time or you may be on your own. Students must wear covered in shoes only. No thongs or sandals.
On the first day please bring:
1. Writing material as information regarding essential paraphernalia is discussed
2. Covered shoes as safe footwear is essential
3. Payment of the course to be paid directly to the teacher or prepaid by direct deposit
Cost of the course instruction: $195.00
Glass Mosaic Kit $70 (inc plaque, glass, adhiesive, grout, sealant.)
Tools are an additional cost to the student
HOURS: 10 am to 2 pm
Five lessons EVERY SECOND FRIDAY these lessons are as you make them, not necessarily consecutive.
To confirm a booking please ring or email Brenda directly:
E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 0498995254